The purpose of our business is to provide a recruitment and retention service that will transform your business.
- We believe that people are the foundation of your growth, success and profitability.
- We go beyond the initial hiring process and we stay with you through the onboarding of your new team member.
- We coach, consult and provide solutions to your attraction and retention challenges to ensure your employee is embedded in your business and can see their own pathway for growth.
Our goal is to partner with a core group of clients who share the same values we do.
- We will work together closely with you to demonstrate tangible value in every step of the process and your feedback is vital to a quality outcome.
- We operate in the engineering and technical markets and specialise in challenging positions.
- If someone has told you the role isn’t fillable, let’s work together to get it filled.
Our core values are integrity, authenticity, partnerships and profitability.
- We operate with integrity and authenticity and partner with businesses for the long term.
- We strongly believe quality recruitment and retention are the pillar for every business and that a strategy in place will lead to increased profitability.
- Taking care of your staff through hiring and beyond isn’t just good values – it’s good business.
Executive Recruiter - Talent Search
With over eight years experience in relationship building, recruiting, and talent sourcing, along with experience running her own businesses, Sancha is a resourceful and meticulous Executive Search professional with extensive experience in talent acquisition and search strategies.
Sancha’s specialities include but are not limited to:
• Civil & M&E Engineering
• BMS & Controls
• Commercial and FM
• Logistics and Hospitality recruitment
With a passion for partnering with stakeholders to achieve their full potential, Sancha enjoys searching for, attracting, assessing and hiring the best-fit candidates for her clients.
Sancha enjoys assisting organisations in reaching their true potential by building a first-class team to fulfil the clients resourcing requirements. Sancha has felt a true attachment to the concept of ‘empowering people and organisations’ to realise their potential and help organisations attract and retain top talent.
Providing first class customer service to both client and candidate stakeholders is where Sancha’s true passion lies.
Motivators: Positive energy, laughter, togetherness, helping others achieve their potential, cheering for others
Loves: Spending quality time with my daughter and amazing family. Time at the gym – lifting weights has always been my solace. I love Salsa dancing and Latin music – there is just something so soulful about the two. Time at the beach and breathing in the salty air
Not so much: Negativity, war, violence of any kind (it is just not necessary), cockroaches, mice and rats
Sancha’s favourite quote: “The glass is always half full… and if it isn’t, I’ll fill it up.” / “Hakuna Matata!”
Executive Recruiter - Talent Search
With over 20 years experience closing critical talent gaps within asset intensive industries, Renae has a strong network and a passion for recruitment.
Renae has worked client side as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for 6 years for well known companies such as GHD, BHP, McCormick and Hassell and has worked consulting side as a Search Specialist for 14 years which gives her a truly full perspective of the process.
As an industry specific, Executive Search Consultant with a breadth of experience, Renae is a subject matter expert who utilises valuable industry insights, knowledge and networks to help solve critical skill shortages and adds value with a consultative, strategic approach.
As a well seasoned Executive Recruiter, Renae can assist you with your challenging technical professional roles with extensive expertise recruiting at the Senior / Leadership level utilising her market mapping ability and strategic search strategy capability. Valuing quality relationships, Renae is authentic, tenacious, progressive and invested. She offers a highly informative, honest approach with genuine intentions which has led to a strong referral network; a pivotal to success tapping into a passive market of talent.
Renae recruits with heart and passion and finds great reward in adding value and having an impact by connecting forward thinking, people centric businesses with exceptional high performing talent.
Motivators: Growing to be the best version of myself, finding reward in giving back and helping others where I can, my daughters; and other girls / women by empowering them to be the best they can be!
Loves: My amazing family, the beach, getting out into nature, great food and French champagne, travelling, reading, cooking, gym, laughing, practising gratitude, my cavoodle Oreo
Not so much: An ignorant negative mindset, animal cruelty, domestic violence, to name a few
Renae’s favourite quotes: “Live Fast, Love Big.” / “Always treat others with respect and kindness.”
Recruitment Operations Administrator
With a background in sales and recruitment, Alice thrives working in a dynamic environment with like-minded people. Alice has worked in both agency and internal recruitment environments for 3 years. She has a Bachelor of Business and is currently studying her Masters of Human Resources as she is very passionate about recruitment, the hiring process and supporting and guiding talent.
Alice has worked with a diverse range of clients. Roles she has placed have included:
• Accounts Assistants for Grogan Group
• Administration Assistant for K&T Engineering
• Internal Sales Consultants for Stauff
• Senior Waste Management Engineer for Talis Consultants
• Contaminated Sites Auditor for Talis Consultants
• Surface Grinder and Machine Operator for Davis & Jenkins
• Production Fabricator for Exteria
• Marketing Assistant for SSS Australia
Alice has worked as an Internal Recruiter for Ligentia in the Sea and Air Freight industry and Qscan Group in the Medical industry.
Alice is a natural communicator and conversationalist, and could talk before she could walk, so loves sparking and engaging in discussion. Alice brings her mixed industry experience to Karan & Co and is excited to work with clients on their recruitment journey.
Recruitment Coordinator (and serial organiser)
Motivators: My daughter, Billie
Loves: The ocean, farmers markets, chocolate, rom coms, coffee and going to gym
Not so much: Eggs, burpees, cold weather
Kellie’s favourite quote: “Life is short, seize the moment.”